jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

Task 2: Country I would like to visit

Hello! This week I’ll talk about a country I would like to visit.

In my short life, I just have travel a few times, when I was a kid I traveled to Chillán, and years I traveled with my classmates to Brasil, which was funny. But, It was not a place I died to meet.

It’s a kind difficult for my to decide which country or place I would like to visit, I like a lot of countries, like Japan or France, but this time I’ll decide for England. I decide for it because for me it has a particular magic, the buildings, the history, the legends and the myths, all that make me feel like I’m in a different world, it’s like if you could open your eyes to something you’ve never known.

If I would be there, I wouldn’t sleep at all, I would be outside all the day. I would visit historic places, but, at the same time, I would like to know all the typical places, where the England’s soul rests. I would walk for all the streets I could, I would eat every place I could, and I just wouldn’t breath! If I could, I would to live there, it would be interesting to wake up every morning and see a different world that I have never seen. Also, in England has born a lot of music groups that I like, so, I would be like meet the inspiration where they have find the power to create their music, and also, I would be easier to go to their concerts. For other hand, in England there are a lot of beautiful lanscape I would like to visit, all the nature makes me feel in a magic world, and there are places like Stonehedge, which I would to visit beacause I think it is so easy to see it and to undesrtand that it was in a time were people uses it for specific things, things different from the things we do in our time

In England is the best psychology university, Cambridge, so, if I could, I would like to do a post grade there, but that is a fantasy I wish it could come real.

That’s all for today, see you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario