jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Task 1: Experiences of my first semester


Hello! This week I'll talk about my first semester experience. 

Well, first of all, I'm studying Psychology; this is my first year in the university, so all have been new for me. 

The first semester was full of new experiences. We started with 6 different classes, but just 2 were focused in my career. In the others classes I learned about other social sciences, like History or Anthropology, also I learned about Philosophy. In the class of Psychology we read a book called "Psychology and Life", that was like manual where we could see al the different currents of psychology, like psychoanalysis. 

In my free time I talked with my friends or I studied, but this last thing I didn't do it. Sometimes I went to the library or I went wherever I could talk with my friends.

When I got here I had to face many new challenges, like read at least something every day or take a lot of notes, especially in History, where the teacher talked a lot and we had to read a lot.

In the first semester I met new friends form different parts of the country. The fact that we have to take sport classes or CFG gives you the opportunity to meet a lot of people, also, the University is very big, so you can meet new people everywhere.

That's all for today, see you soon!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario