jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

Task 4: Books

Hello today we have to write about a “free topic”, so I decided to write about the books.

Well, generally I like to read, but when I can read I don’t do it because I start to do other activities.

I don’t have a particular kind author, I try to read about all the literature I can; I don’ like to discriminate the book because of who wrote it, but when I was in the school I liked the Gabriel García Marques’ books or Jorge Luis Borges’ books, specially one called “El Aleph” because the book talks about different kind of stories and I liked the way that the author considerate the perspective of myths and how the end of the story was so different from what I thought, especially in the story called “Asterion”.

But, the fact is that now when I entered at the university I began to read a lot about another kind of author that I didn’t know, and all of them write about psychology, so I get fun with that kind of articles, that doesn’t mean that I love all the reading, because there are topics I don’t like, but it’s I risk I took when I choose my career.

There are not many book I don’t like, but, I remember when I was at the school I had to read about books like “El lazarillo de Tormes”, which it wasn’t my favorite topic to read.
At the time, I would like to read about psychology, but, also I would like to read book about fiction science or the Hermann Hesse’s, because when I was at winter’s vacation I started to read “Siddharta”, but I didn’t finished it and I really liked the story and the idea of the book.

That’s all for today, see you next week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario