jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

Money


Hello! Today I’m going to talk about money…


Well, in Chile like in everywhere, the money has a special issue, especially in the times we are now, where the economic crisis or the economic laws are not always by our side. Also, Chile is a small country that depends of its relations with other countries, like with EE.UU that is one of the greatest buyers of our copper and of others natural resources.


But, the thing is, that the money is not such a thing that is in the macro-economy, because it also is in our daily lives. When I was a kid, I usually borrow money to my mom to buy a candy or something like that, but in some situations there was no money, so I didn’t buy anything. Like I could, the money is our lives even if we wanted that not be, because when you are in a society necessary you have to respect the conditions which the society is conformed.


I don’t know if the we could call the money like a bad thing, because I think that the people are who gives to much importance to the money, it’s not that the money by its own could be something bad.


I don’t usually borrow money to the people, because I feel bad when I have to ask for it, but I don’t have any problem if people ask me for money, because I trust that in some moment they’ll pay me back, and even if they take a time to pay me is not something so seriously.


At the time I use a bank sometimes, but it’s not that I have a treatment with the bank. For example, the university gives me checks because a have a scholarship. By other hand, I use a credit card, but it is not mine, it’s an extension from another account. The times I have gone to the bank it has not been a bad experience, except for an occasion when the bank system came down and a lot of people couldn’t ask for them money, but fortunately I could ask for my money, because it was not a great amount of money.


Well, that’s all for today, see you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario